What do you do when you can’t sleep?
What are your sleeping habits? When your head hits the pillow, you sleep well. If so, then you are lucky.There is nothing to stress or worry about, but with many others. People may have sleep problems. Both difficult to sleep It takes a long time to fall asleep, waking up often, insomnia or not staying asleep. Make time to wake upnot feeling refresh. When these behaviors are accumulated over time affect daily life memory declinelearning efficiency less work Mood swings, easily angered. Regarding health. When rest is not enough Health problems will follow. Therefore, we should hurry to find a solution early.
Anti-aging specialist from AddLife Anti-Aging Center, 2nd floor
That insomnia really is not a disease. But a sleep problem.Not enough, causing you to wake up and not refresh. Which affects work responsibilities and relationships with othersCharacteristics of insomnia such as. It takes a long time to fall asleep Insomnia, waking up frequently, short sleep, waking up earlywake up not refreshedCauses of insomnia can be caused by many factors such as
- Stress can cause by work. or family problems
- Physical illnesses such as headache, back pain, joint pain, having mental illnesses such as depression
- Some medications, such as antihypertensive drugs, steroid drugs, cold medications, reduce nasal congestion, etc.
- Stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, alcohol
- Inappropriate environmental conditions such as loud noises, noisy lights, too hot or too cold temperatures
- Sleep schedule changes, such as jetlag from traveling shift work day night
- Lack of hormones such as Melatonin, Growth hormone, Sex hormone
- Lack of nutrients, vitamins, minerals such as zinc, vitamin B5 and tryptophan, etc.
A good night’s sleep should deep sleep that wakes up feeling refreshed. Bright all day sleep even for a long time. But if you wake up and still feel tired, it’s considered a bad. Which is the number of hours that people need to sleep.Each person’s body repair will be different. It depends on many factors such as the younger the age, the longer you sleep.Children 5-10 need 9-11 hours. While the average adult needs 7-9 hours of sleep.But some people need. must see whether during the day feel refreshed or not If you feel drowsy, it meansInsufficient going to bed should not be later than 10:00 p.m. in order for the body to fully release hormones related to sleep. Resulting in good quality sleepThe negative effects of insufficient sleep include daytime sleepiness, fatigue, poor concentration, memory loss, and increasedThe risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, etc.insomnia.
Solution can done by
- change your own behavior go to bed and wake up on time Do not during the day, avoid tea, coffee,
nicotine, alcohol, exercise regularly. Avoid exercising 3-4 hours before bedtime,
do not eat heavy meals before bedtime. not working in bed Make the bedroom environment suitable,
quiet, dark, not too hot or too cold. May relax before bedtime by reading a book, listening to music.
- In case the body starts to deteriorate. This practice may not improve. should see a doctor by starting to find
specific causes and treatment Common causes are
- The body lacks hormones such as Estrogen, Progesterone Testoterone, Thyroid hormone,
Growth hormone, Melatonin.
- The body lacks vitamins and minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc.
- The body lacks neurotransmitters due to lack of proteins such as Tryptophan.
The Anti-Aging doctor will thoroughly analyze the blood results. To diagnose these imbalances. And can treated with natural hormones and nutrients, vitamins, minerals. That personaliz. According to UFABET each person’s body needs exactly the point